Friday, September 15, 2017

About the Nature of Envy

Dry up you guys
because to flourish you have to dry out and coma

You're dead
because to live you have to die first

Destroy you guys
because if you want independence you must be colonized repeatedly


And as my words above
just like a tree
I want to flourish and be green
I want to live and be free

But before that
I had to dry up and be eaten by thousands of termites
broken and drooping


Can you invite drought and thousands of termites so that I'm dry and weathered?
and
Will you kill and colonize me?


Kill me if you want me to live
Kill me if you think I deserve to live

My soul if you want me to be free
Jajah me if you think I deserve independence


And at the same time
if you find a rebel in me
prepare thousands of oppressive dictators to silence me
like you silencing wiji thukul and other activists

prepare a company of green beans and other state apparatus to kidnap me
like you kidnapped a student in the past


Hurry up
make me dry and weathered before I take root and flourish

Hurry up
kill me before I come out of my mother's womb
my face before I was free

Hurry up
shut me up before I fight
kidnap and get rid of myself before I come to the surface


Hurry up and hurry up
before I did it myself for you ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beberapa ilmu dipelajari beberapa di Cari dan beberapa ditemukan dijalanan Sabar Bersyukur merasa cukup dan jangan terlalu banyak mengeluh h...