Thursday, October 12, 2017



And this house will be quiet from screams of pain and complaints of digestive problems

Soft wrinkled skin has become stiff and cold wrapping your cartilage

The last song about the old church has been sung by both of us jokingly

Your body aches and is fragile as you go down 18 steps to the doctor's house

Sometimes your knees are trembling on a long trip mirror

But now the cloudy clouds are increasingly uncovering the windows of heaven for you to follow


The mysterious LORD moves you from the arid plains of foreign buildings to an immortal kingdom that is grassy without sunlight

Goodbye grandmother Charlotha Moses, my mother your mother our mother and all my dear grandmas

I can't write poetry if I get hurt, tears

cut my heart when you say you can't wait to see my hair grow thick and long

above the clouds or in the ground, even the coffin can't kill a smile without the sincere teeth you gave us

grandchildren


May peace be in there, the Lord be with you always

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beberapa ilmu dipelajari beberapa di Cari dan beberapa ditemukan dijalanan Sabar Bersyukur merasa cukup dan jangan terlalu banyak mengeluh h...